We use encryption technology, digital certificates, secure commerce servers, and authentication to ensure that your personal information is secure online.
• Artisan Glory keeps track of your information to offer you the best possible shopping experience.
• When you register (log in), you supply your email address and a password. This allows us to provide you access to your account every time you visit our Website.
• Before completing your first purchase, we also ask you for your name, phone number, email, billing and shipping addresses. This information, along with your credit card number, is necessary to fulfill your order. This information may be disclosed to specific members of our staff and to select third parties (such as our credit card processor and shipping provider) involved in the completion of your transaction and delivery of your order.
• We may also need your email address or phone number to contact you if we have questions about your order.
• We or our associate companies may also use your email address to notify you about new services or special promotional programs, or send you offers or information if you have opted- in.
• Emails are sent only to Artisan Glory members who have chosen to receive them (opted-in) or who have made a purchase on our website.
• At any time, you can notify us that you wish to stop receiving these emails. In addition, we keep a record of your past purchases, returns, and credits. We may also ask you for information regarding your personal preferences and demographics to help us better meet your needs.
• Personally identifiable information may be transferred as an asset in connection with a merger or sale (including any transfers made as part of an insolvency or bankruptcy proceeding) involving all or part of our business or as part of a corporate reorganization, stock sale, or other change in control.